UNIMAID Scholarship Form | In this article, we’ll guide you on how to apply for UNIMAID scholarship 2022. All the necessary information you need to know about University of Maiduguri scholarship 2022 have been stated in this page. Applicants are advised follow the step by step procedure listed here to enable them apply for UNIMAID scholarship 2022.
This is to inform the general public and interested candidates who wish to apply for UNIMAID scholarship 2022 that the University of Maiduguri UNIMAID scholarship scheme is currently ongoing and interested applicants can now submit their application via the recruitment portal, www.unimaid.edu.ng.
Those who wish to secure this year’s University of Maiduguri scholarship programme are advised to follow all the instruction listed on this page to avoid making huge mistakes that might cost them the scholarship.
UNIMAID Scholarsip 2022 Scheme
UNIMAID scholarship scheme 2022 comes with a lot of benefits. One amongst many others is that University of Maiduguri offers their beneficiaries grant to aid them in their academic pursuit.
Note: Disregard any information demanding for money to give you a slot in the University of Maiduguri scholarship programme 2022 as the scholarship is totally free and based on merit. You can now get the form online via UNIMAID scholarship official portal.
- FUPRE Scholarship Form 2022/2023 Application Procedures
- FUNAAB Scholarship Form 2022/2023 Application Procedures
- FUGASHUA Scholarship Form 2022/2023 Application Procedures
- UNILAG Scholarship Form 2022/2023 Application Procedures
UNIMAID Scholarship Requirements 2022
Knowing you eligibility status is paramount. In this page, we’ll show you some of the things required of you before you’ll be eligible to apply for the scholarship. These requirements are very important. Do not apply for the scholarship award if you do not meet the following requirements.
- Must be an undergraduate student of the University of Maiduguri
- Must be of best behavior
- Must not have any past or present issues with the school authorities
- Interested applicants are expected to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Applicants will have to go through screening where credentials will be verified.
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA issued by the university authorities
- Other relevant requirements are available at application portal via www.unimaid.edu.ng.
How to Apply for UNIMAID Scholarship 2022
If you meet the requirements then you’re one step behind securing the scholarship. Follow the instructions listed below to apply for the University of Maiduguri Scholarship 2022 with your smartphone or laptop.
- Visit www.unimaid.edu.ng
- Navigate to “Scholarships”
- Click “Undergraduate Scholarship”
- Create an account with your active email
- Fill the application form accordingly
- Attach the required documents
Carefully follow the above procedures and apply for the University of Maiduguri scholarship 2022 scheme with ease.
If you have any questions concerning UNIMAID scholarship 2022 kindly leave a comment in the comment box as our support team are readily available to assist you. If you find this article helpful, please share it with your friends using the social media share button.