School of Nursing Ado Ekiti Admission Form is out and currently on sale. EKSUTH School of Nursing admission form has been released for 2022/2023 Application. In this article you’ll get all the necessary information you need about School of Nursing Ado Ekiti Form, Requirements and Guidelines.
Do you wish to study in EKSUTH School of Nursing? Have you been searching online on how to go about their registration? Are you wondering if School of Nursing Ado Ekiti form is currently on sale? Then this page is for you if you wish to gain admission into School of Nursing Ado Ekiti this year.
Is EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2022 Out?
The School of Nursing Ado Ekiti 2022 admission form portal is now enabled for registration. The EKSUTH School of Nursing form can be accessed via the School of Nursing Ado Ekiti portal.
Both Indigenes and Non-Indigenes, interested applicants can apply for the School of Nursing Ado Ekiti Application Form 2022/2023 provided he/she meet the School of Nursing Ado Ekiti admission entry requirements.
EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Requirements 2022/2023.
Prospective EKSUTH School of Nursing students are advised to take note of the following requirement needed of them before applying. To qualify for admission into the School of Nursing Ado Ekiti, candidates must:
Have their WAEC, NECO, or GCE with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at not more than two sittings are eligible to apply. Also, candidates must not be below the age of 17 years at the time of application.
- ECWA School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 Session
- Edo State College of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 Session
- Ebonyi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2022/2023
- School of Midwifery Asaba and Sapele Admission Form 2022/2023
How Much is EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2022
The sale of EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form is expected to commence from soon at the rate of N10,200 (Ten Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only). See List of School of Nursing Whose Form is Out for 2022
How to Apply for School of Nursing Ado Ekiti Admission Form 2022
Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, School of Nursing, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State (EKSUTHSON) hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal www.eksuthson.edu.ng in order to participate in the online application exercise for 2022/2023 Academic session.
- Visit the school of nursing portal via www.eksuthson.edu.ng
- Click on “Application Instructions” and read the instructions carefully.
- Click “New Applicants” to create an application profile and upon completion, an “Application Number” will be generated and sent to your email address. Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required.
- Kindly Login with the “Application Number” to proceed with your application.
- You will be prompted to make a payment online.
Note: Payment is to be strictly made via (I) Online Payment OR (II) Print Payment Invoice to pay at any of the commercial banks
- Once payment status is verified, you will be required to update your profile and Upload a passport with a red background.
- Upon completion, click on “Application Slip” to print out your Application Slip containing Examination details and a summary of your application.
Reprint Application Form/Exam Slip
To reprint your slips, go to APPLICATION on the menu and click REPRINT APPLICATION
Enter your Application number and click on PRINT FORMS
School of Nursing Ado Ekiti 2022/2023 Registration Closing Date
The EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission form 2022 closing date for submission is yet to be announced but student are advised to get the form on time to avoid late submission which can attract extra fees. Keep refreshing this page as we promise to update this post once the management releases a closing date.
If you have any question regarding School of Nursing Ado Ekiti Admission Form please leave a comment in the comment box as our support team will attend to you immediately. Share this post with friends using the share button if you find it helpful.