School of Nursing Ile-Ife Admission Form is out and currently on sale. OAUTHC school of nursing admission form has been released for 2022/2023 Application. In this article you’ll get all the necessary information you need about School of Nursing Ile-Ife Form, Requirements and Guidelines.
Do you wish to study in Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital school of nursing? Have you been searching online on how to go about their registration? Are you wondering if School of Nursing Ile-Ife form is currently on sale? Then this page is for you if you wish to gain admission into School of Nursing Ile-Ife this year.
Is OAUTHC school of nursing Admission Form 2022 Out?
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the OAUTHC school of nursing, for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The School of Nursing Ile-Ife 2022 admission form portal is now enabled for registration. The Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital school of nursing form can be accessed via the School of Nursing Ile-Ife portal.
Both Indigenes and Non-Indigenes, interested applicants can apply for the School of Nursing Ile-Ife Application Form 2022/2023 provided he/she meet the School of Nursing Ile-Ife admission entry requirements.
OAUTHC school of nursing Admission Requirements 2022/2023.
Prospective OAUTHC school of nursing students are advised to take note of the following requirement needed of them before applying. To qualify for admission into the School of Nursing Ile-Ife, candidates must:
Have their WAEC, NECO, or GCE with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at not more than two sittings are eligible to apply. Also, candidates must not be below the age of 17 years at the time of application.
- ABSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 Session
- WAEC Result Checker 2022/2023 Portal (WaecDirect.ORG)
- JAMB Mock Result 2022 Out | Check Result on www.jamb.org.ng Portal
- UNTH School Of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
How Much is OAUTHC school of nursing Admission Form 2022
The sale of OAUTHC school of nursing Admission Form is expected to commence from soon at the rate of N8,000 (Eight Thousand Naira Only). See List of School of Nursing Whose Form is Out for 2022
How to Apply for School of Nursing Ile-Ife Admission Form 2022
- Applicant(s) are advised to obtain year 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) form and sit for the examination, so as to enable successful candidates to regularize their admission status with JAMB as soon as they are admitted into the OAUTHC Schools of Nursing.
- Applicant(s) are advised to choose OAUTHC School of Nursing, Ile-Ife as their first choice of institution.
- It is compulsory for the interested applicant(s) to register for these four (4) courses in their UTME form online, namely: – English language, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
- The OAUTHC Schools of Nursing both at Ile-Ife and Ilesa respectively have been accredited by the National Board of Technical Education (NBTE) to run National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) in Nursing.
OAUTHC National Diploma (ND) in Nursing Post UTME Screening
- Post-UTME Screening Exercise will hold for candidates who passed UTME Entrance Examination and made School of Nursing, OAUTHC, Ile-Ife, Osun State as their first choice of institution, or those willing to change their institution and make School of Nursing OAUTHC, Ile-Ife, Osun State, their first choice for the approved programme.
- All candidates must ensure that they upload their O/Level results into the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal and choose School of Nursing OAUTHC, Ile-Ife, Osun State as their first choice of institution.
- Successful candidates are to register on-line by accessing the institution’s website: www.oauthc.com to complete and submit their applications. They are expected to relogin back on REPRINT web section and print the screening schedule in two (2) copies of the application form after submission and come to the school for Post UTME screening at the scheduled date given on the printout form.
- Payment of two thousand naira (N2, 000.00) only for the Post UTME screening exercise. Portal access fee of six thousand naira (N6, 000.00) only which will include: –
- Access to the registration portal.
- Checking of date and venue of the screening exercise.
- Checking of the admission status.
- Printing of the admission letter. The total payment amounting to eight thousand naira (N8, 000.00) only payable to OAUTHC account through remita platform via OAUTHC Website.
Mode of Post UTME Screening Exercise:
- This includes Computer Based Tests (CBT) and physical presentations of candidates.
Closing Date: The closing date is Thursday 18th August 2022.
Reprint Application Form/Exam Slip
To reprint your slips, go to APPLICATION on the menu and click REPRINT APPLICATION
Enter your Application number and click on PRINT FORMS
School of Nursing Ile-Ife 2022/2023 Registration Closing Date
The OAUTHC school of nursing Admission form 2022 closing date for submission is yet to be announced but student are advised to get the form on time to avoid late submission which can attract extra fees. Keep refreshing this page as we promise to update this post once the management releases a closing date.
If you have any question regarding School of Nursing Ile-Ife Admission Form please leave a comment in the comment box as our support team will attend to you immediately. Share this post with friends using the share button if you find it helpful.