Kogi State SUBEB Recruitment Application Portal is now open for online applications. The 2022 Kogi SUBEB recruitment application process, entry requirement, recruitment form, qualifications, recruitment closing and other relevant information concerning Kogi State SUBEB 2022 recruitment are now available on this page.
This article contains information about Kogi State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment process. We will guide you on how to go through the online registration, entry requirement and qualifications. Continue reading to see how to fill Kogi State SUBEB recruitment form without stress.
Kogi State SUBEB Recruitment Portal 2022
Interested candidates are advised to register now as the Kogi State SUBEB 2022 recruitment application portal is now open. www.kogistate.gov.ng is the official registration platform for the 2022/2023 Kogi State SUBEB recruitment exercise.
Check the requirements below to see if you are qualified to apply for Kogi State SUBEB Recruitment 2022.
Entry Requirements for Kogi State SUBEB Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Candidates must not be less than 18 of age and not more than 40 years.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is also compulsory. Possession of HND, B.Sc, or an OND certificate in any related discipline, and from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification such as a National Identification Card, a valid driver’s license, an International passport, or a Voters card.
- Candidates must also be physically and mentally fit and be free from hard drugs or narcotics.
If you meet all this basic requirements then you can proceed with applying for Kogi State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment. Listed below is a step-by-step procedures on how to apply.
How to Apply for Kogi State SUBEB Recruitment 2022
Here are the procedures to follow to apply for the ongoing recruitment exercise;
- Visit the official Kogi State SUBEB registration portal at www.kogistate.gov.ng
- Click on the Career section page
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide and verify all the necessary information
- Submit your application
Successful candidates will be invited for a screening test before the final shortlist. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via your registered e-mail address.
Kogi State Universal Basic Education Board 2022/2023 Recruitment Update
Successfully applied candidates can now bookmark this page in order to stay updated anytime there is an information concerning the Kogi State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment procedures.
You can leave a comment in the comment section if you have any question regarding the Kogi State SUBEB 2022/2023 recruitment procedures as our support team will attend to you immediately.