Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form is out and currently on sale. Kogi State school of nursing admission form has been released for 2023/2024 Application. In this article you’ll get all the necessary information you need about Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Form, Requirements and Guidelines.
Do you wish to study in Kogi State school of nursing ? Have you been searching online on how to go about their registration? Are you wondering if Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery form is currently on sale? Then this page is for you if you wish to gain admission into Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery this year.
Is Kogi State school of nursing Admission Form 2023 Out?
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kogi State school of nursing and midwifery, Obangede for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The 2023/2024 school of nursing Obangede admission form portal is now enabled for registration. The Kogi State school of nursing form can be accessed via the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery portal.
Both Indigenes and Non-Indigenes, interested applicants can apply for the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Application Form 2023/2024 provided he/she meet the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery admission entry requirements.
Kogi State school of nursing Admission Requirements 2023/2024.
Prospective Kogi State school of nursing students are advised to take note of the following requirement needed of them before applying. To qualify for admission into the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, candidates must:
Have their WAEC, NECO, or GCE with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at not more than two sittings are eligible to apply. Also, candidates must not be below the age of 17 years at the time of application.
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2023/2024
- Kaduna State College of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form 2023/2024
- College of Nursing Hadejia Admission Form 2023/2024 Session
- Jigawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Form 2023/2024 Session
How Much is Kogi State school of nursing Admission Form 2023
The sale of Kogi State school of nursing Admission Form is expected to commence from soon at the rate of N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only). See List of School of Nursing Whose Form is Out for 2023
How to Apply for Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2023
Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede, hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal at www.kgscnmobangede.edu.ng in order to participate in the online application exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic session.
- Visit the School’s official website www.kgscnmobangede.edu.ng.
- Click on Apply Now
- Create an Account by providing a valid email address, name, phone number, and address.
- Submit and proceed to the payment page. Your payment information will be displayed, including your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and the amount to be paid.
- Print out your Payment Invoice
- Process your payment through Bank Payment or Online Payment using Remita
- Return to the School’s Application Portal and confirm your payment
- Submit your Biodata and complete your application. Once the application is completed, you will no longer be able to edit your biodata
- Print your Application Form
- Take the printed invoice from your application portal (which contains your RRR) to any bank branch of your choice, and pay
- Visit www.remita.net
- Click on Bills & Purchases
- Click on Pay RRR Invoice
- Enter the RRR generated from your application portal
- Process your payment with your ATM card details
NOTE: Candidates are to process their Application Fee payment with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the School’s Application Portal ONLY. Any other payment with RRR generated outside the School’s Application Portal will not be recognized.
Reprint Application Form/Exam Slip
To reprint your slips, go to APPLICATION on the menu and click REPRINT APPLICATION
Enter your Application number and click on PRINT FORMS
Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery 2023/2024 Registration Closing Date
The Kogi State school of nursing Admission form 2023 closing date for submission is yet to be announced but student are advised to get the form on time to avoid late submission which can attract extra fees. Keep refreshing this page as we promise to update this post once the management releases a closing date.
If you have any question regarding Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form please leave a comment in the comment box as our support team will attend to you immediately. Share this post with friends using the share button if you find it helpful.