School of Nursing Katsina Admission Form is out and currently on sale. Katsina State College of nursing and midwifery admission form has been released for 2023/2024 Application. In this article you’ll get all the necessary information you need about School of Nursing Katsina Form, Requirements and Guidelines.
Do you wish to study in Katsina State College of nursing and midwifery? Have you been searching online on how to go about their registration? Are you wondering if School of Nursing Katsina form is currently on sale? Then this page is for you if you wish to gain admission into School of Nursing Katsina this year.
Is Katsina State College of nursing and midwifery Admission Form 2023 Out?
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Katsina State College of nursing and midwifery and midwifery, for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The School of Nursing Katsina 2023 admission form portal is now enabled for registration. The Katsina State College of nursing and midwifery form can be accessed via the School of Nursing Katsina portal.
Both Indigenes and Non-Indigenes, interested applicants can apply for the School of Nursing Katsina Application Form 2023/2024 provided he/she meet the School of Nursing Katsina admission entry requirements.
Katsina State College of nursing and midwifery Admission Requirements 2023/2024.
Prospective Katsina State College of nursing and midwifery students are advised to take note of the following requirement needed of them before applying. To qualify for admission into the School of Nursing Katsina, candidates must:
Have their WAEC, NECO, or GCE with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at not more than two sittings are eligible to apply. Also, candidates must not be below the age of 17 years at the time of application.
- Kano State School Of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2023/2024
- Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024
- Holy Rosary Emekuku School of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024
- Federal Teaching Hospital Ido-Ekiti School of Nursing Form 2023/2024
How Much is Katsina State College of nursing and midwifery Admission Form 2023
The sale of Katsina State College of nursing and midwifery Admission Form is expected to commence from soon at the rate of N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only). See List of School of Nursing Whose Form is Out for 2023
How to Apply for School of Nursing Katsina Admission Form 2023
Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery, CONAMKAT, hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal https://conamkat.edu.ng in order to participate in the online application exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic session.
- Visit the official portal via https://conamkat.edu.ng and click on “Apply Online”.
- The website will direct you to the Application Portal apply.conamkat.edu.ng
- Click on “Start Application” to create an account.
- Enter your Password, Firstname, Surname, Other name (if any), GSM Number, email and choose the programme by clicking on “Select Programme Option”.
- Click on “Create Account”.
- Your account will be created successfully and your details will be sent to your email address and will also appear on your computer screen.
- After account creation, Click on “Continue”
- You will be returned to the Continue Application page, enter your email and password and click on Login
- At the top left, click on “Pay Application Fee”.
- Click on “Proceed to Make Payment”
- If you choose “Print Payment Slip and Pay in Designated Bank Branch”, print the payment transaction and take it to any bank nationwide.
- If you choose “PAY NOW WITH ATM CARD”, you will be directed to Remita page, supply the necessary details and make your payment.
- If paid through Remita, you will be directed to the “Continue Application” page.
- If paid at the bank, visit the application portal apply.conamkat.edu.ng and click on “Continue Application”.
- Enter your Email and Password and click on Login
- At the top left, click on Home, then Biodata, and supply your details on each field
- Click on Upload your passport and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph size should NOT be more than 100KB.
- Click on Update Profile
- At the top left, Click on O-Level and enter your Senior Secondary School Name, Centre Number, Exam Number, Certificate Obtained (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB).
- Enter your Subject, Exam, and Grade and click on “Add Result”.
- Click on the field for “Select Certificate to Upload” and select STATEMENT OF RESULTS/CERTIFICATES. Then Click on “Choose File” and choose the file to upload from its location.
- A preview of the information you entered will be displayed.
- Click SUBMIT APPLICATION. NOTE: Application cannot be edited after submission.
Print your Completed Application Forms, Acknowledge Card, and Payment Receipt. Ensure that you and your guardian sign the Completed Application Form and write the date of signing.
Reprint Application Form/Exam Slip
To reprint your slips, go to APPLICATION on the menu and click REPRINT APPLICATION
Enter your Application number and click on PRINT FORMS
School of Nursing Katsina 2023/2024 Registration Closing Date
The Katsina State College of nursing and midwifery Admission form 2023 closing date for submission is yet to be announced but student are advised to get the form on time to avoid late submission which can attract extra fees. Keep refreshing this page as we promise to update this post once the management releases a closing date.
If you have any question regarding School of Nursing Katsina Admission Form please leave a comment in the comment box as our support team will attend to you immediately. Share this post with friends using the share button if you find it helpful.