Edo State College of Nursing Admission Form is out and currently on sale. Edo State School of Nursing admission form has been released for 2022/2023 Application. In this article you’ll get all the necessary information you need about Edo State College of Nursing Form, Requirements and Guidelines.
Do you wish to study in Edo State School of Nursing? Have you been searching online on how to go about their registration? Are you wondering if Edo State College of Nursing form is currently on sale? Then this page is for you if you wish to gain admission into Edo State College of Nursing this year.
Is Edo State School of Nursing Admission Form 2022 Out?
The Edo State College of Nursing 2022 admission form portal is now enabled for registration. The Edo State School of Nursing form can be accessed via the Edo State College of Nursing portal.
Both Indigenes and Non-Indigenes, interested applicants can apply for the Edo State College of Nursing Application Form 2022/2023 provided he/she meet the Edo State College of Nursing admission entry requirements.
Edo State School of Nursing Admission Requirements 2022/2023.
Prospective Edo State School of Nursing students are advised to take note of the following requirement needed of them before applying. To qualify for admission into the Edo State College of Nursing, candidates must:
Have their WAEC, NECO, or GCE with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at not more than two sittings are eligible to apply. Also, candidates must not be below the age of 17 years at the time of application.
- ECWA School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 Session
- ECWA School of Midwifery Admission Form 2022/2023 Session
- School of Midwifery Asaba and Sapele Admission Form 2022/2023
- Delta State Schools of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 Session
How Much is Edo State School of Nursing Admission Form 2022
The sale of Edo State School of Nursing Admission Form is expected to commence from soon at the rate of N10,200 (Ten Thousand Two Naira Only). See List of School of Nursing Whose Form is Out for 2022
How to Apply for Edo State College of Nursing Admission Form 2022
- Visit Edo State college of nursing portal at https://ecns.waeup.org/
- Click on “Application” then click on “Admission Screening Exercise 2022”
- Enter your full names and a valid email address
- Your login details would be sent to your email
- Check your email and use the details to login
- Click on “Edit application record” to continue
- Fill in all the necessary details on the form and tick the acknowledgement box and save
- Upload your recent passport photograph
- Click on “Add online payment ticket” to enable you to make a payment
- A link would be generated to enable payment
- Click on the link and select “Pay Via Interswitch CollegePAY”
- Enter your card details on the Interswitch Page Follow the Interswitch instructions
- Payment of N10,500 would be debited from your account
- Download the payment receipt after a successful payment has been made
- Complete the registration form by providing the necessary details
Note: Please note your email and password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application. Applicants are required to have a functional email and phone number for future contact and keep log-in details to check results.
Reprint Application Form/Exam Slip
To reprint your slips, go to APPLICATION on the menu and click REPRINT APPLICATION
Enter your Application number and click on PRINT FORMS
Edo State College of Nursing 2022/2023 Registration Closing Date
The Edo State School of Nursing Admission form 2022 online registration commences on Tuesday 1st, March 2022, and closes on Tuesday 29th, March 2022, at 12:00 PM. Keep refreshing this page as we promise to update this post once any change is made by the management.
If you have any question regarding Edo State College of Nursing Admission Form please leave a comment in the comment box as our support team will attend to you immediately. Share this post with friends using the share button if you find it helpful.