ECWA School of Basic Midwifery Egbe Admission Form is out and currently on sale. ECWA School of Basic Midwifery admission form has been released for 2022/2023 Application. In this article you’ll get all the necessary information you need about ECWA School of Basic Midwifery Egbe Form, Requirements and Guidelines.
Do you wish to study in ECWA School of Basic Midwifery? Have you been searching online on how to go about their registration? Are you wondering if ECWA School of Basic Midwifery Egbe form is currently on sale? Then this page is for you if you wish to gain admission into ECWA School of Basic Midwifery Egbe this year.
Is ECWA School of Basic Midwifery Admission Form 2022 Out?
The ECWA School of Basic Midwifery Egbe 2022 admission form portal is now enabled for registration. The ECWA School of Basic Midwifery form can be accessed via the ECWA School of Basic Midwifery Egbe portal.
Both Indigenes and Non-Indigenes, interested applicants can apply for the ECWA School of Basic Midwifery Egbe Application Form 2022/2023 provided he/she meet the ECWA School of Basic Midwifery Egbe admission entry requirements.
ECWA School of Basic Midwifery Admission Requirements 2022/2023.
Prospective ECWA School of Basic Midwifery students are advised to take note of the following requirement needed of them before applying. To qualify for admission into the ECWA School of Basic Midwifery Egbe, candidates must:
Have their WAEC, NECO, or GCE with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at not more than two sittings are eligible to apply. Also, candidates must not be below the age of 17 years at the time of application.
- Ebonyi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2022/2023
- Delta State College of Health Technology Admission Form 2022/2023
- Dako College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2022/2022
- College of Nursing Sciences Tambuwal Admission Form 2022/2023 Session
How Much is ECWA School of Basic Midwifery Admission Form 2022
The sale of ECWA School of Basic Midwifery Admission Form is expected to commence soon at the rate of N10,00 (Ten Thousand Naira Only). See List of School of Nursing Whose Form is Out for 2022
How to Apply for ECWA School of Basic Midwifery Egbe Admission Form 2022
ECWA School of basic midwifery, Egbe, hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal at www.ecwasom.net in order to participate in the online application exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic session.
- Interested candidates are required to make payment with their Bank ATM card on the school website: https://www.ecwasom.net. Note that candidates are strongly advised to use valid and correct email addresses for their online application Payment to avoid having problems in their application process.
- After payment on the school website, a Payment Reference will be sent to the applicant’s email address. The applicant is to proceed by login to the school admission portal with their surname and payment reference.
- Applicants should print out the completed application form which must be submitted to the school admin officer on arrival for the entrance examination.
Reprint Application Form/Exam Slip
To reprint your slips, go to APPLICATION on the menu and click REPRINT APPLICATION
Enter your Application number and click on PRINT FORMS
ECWA School of Basic Midwifery Egbe 2022/2023 Registration Closing Date
The ECWA School of Basic Midwifery Admission form 2022 closing date for submission is yet to be announced but student are advised to get the form on time to avoid late submission which can attract extra fees. Keep refreshing this page as we promise to update this post once the management releases a closing date.
If you have any question regarding ECWA School of Basic Midwifery Egbe Admission Form please leave a comment in the comment box as our support team will attend to you immediately. Share this post with friends using the share button if you find it helpful.
Leave a Reply