The Cross River State Government recruitment 2022 portal is now open for online registrations. The Cross River State Government recruitment 2022/2023 Application form is now out and steps on how to apply for Cross River State Government recruitment is listed below on this page.
In this article we will provide you with the Cross River State Government 2022/2023 recruitment closing date, the registration processes, entry requirements, qualifications, and how to apply for the Cross River State Government recruitment successfully on your first attempt without any hindrance.
Those who wish to be employed can now apply as Cross River State Government Recruitment is now ongoing. Cross River State Government is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the vacant position in all offices under the State Civil Service Commission.
Qualified candidates are advised to submit their Curriculum Vitae (CV) on or before the closing date as the closing date will not be extended. The forms are now available for Cross River State Civil service Recruitment and can be obtained from the official portal.
Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment Update
Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment has a lot of opportunities and applicants are advised to take advantage of this opportunity. Cross River State happens to be one of the states with a lot of vacancies available in the following departments: Cross River State Ministry of Agriculture, Cross River State Ministry of Education, Cross River State Ministry of Health and lots more.
All applicants should take this article seriously as it is provided for sole informational purpose. Read on to see what is required of you and how to submit an application successfully via the main Cross River State Government recruitment portal 2022.
Entry Requirements for Cross River State Government 2022 Recruitment
Before proceeding with the registration, you need to meet certain requirements to prove you are qualified and ready to be put through the Cross River State Government screening exercise thus increasing your chances of being recruited.
- The first basic requirement is that you must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must not be less than eighteen (18) years of age and not more than forty (40) years at the time of application.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit and be free from narcotics or hard drugs.
- Interested candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in no more than two sittings in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory for all interested candidates.
- Possession of a B.Sc, HND, or an OND certificate in any related discipline, and from a recognized government-approved institution will be an added advantage.
- All applicants must have a valid means of identification such as a National Identification Card, a valid driver’s license, an International passport, or a Voters card.
If you meet all these requirements, then you a click away from being among the Cross River State Government shortlisted candidates. Read on for more information.
Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment Application Form
The Cross River State Civil Service Commission has released the Cross River State Civil Service Application Form for all Cross River-born citizens to apply.
This form is free and can be downloaded from https://www.crossriverstate.gov.ng. More so, the Cross River State Civil Service Commission aims at providing employment opportunities to qualified applicants who are interested in joining the civil service workforce of Cross River state.
Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment Application Portal
This Cross River State Civil Service Application Portal is a website that allows Cross River State Government to post its vacancy for various civil service positions. Once you have submitted your application, it will be processed by the Cross River State Civil Service Commission and then forwarded to other relevant government agencies for recruitment, screening, or selection purposes.
How to Apply for the Cross River State Government recruitment 2022/2023
- Visit the official Cross River State Government registration portal at www.crossriverstate.gov.ng
- Click on the Career section page
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide and verify all the necessary information
- Submit your application
If your application is successful, you will be contacted through the contact details you provided during registration and be put through the screening exercise leading eventually to an exciting career with the Cross River State Government.
Cross River State Government 2022/2023 Recruitment Update
We publish the latest info concerning the Cross River State Government recruitment procedures. In order to be updated we advise you bookmark this page to get notified anytime we post something about Cross River State Government 2022/2023 recruitment.
If you have any questions you would love to ask us regarding the Cross River State Government 2022/2023 recruitment procedures, just leave a comment below this page and we will respond to your request.